跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1348

61#
發表於 07-8-30 16:41 |只看該作者
fatping1,

I thought I have mentioned here before about the tight post and "clasp" of the Chanel earrings long ago. What I usually do is to use my own "clasp" instead of the original one. That would be safer because since it's so tightly clinged with each other, there will be chance of damaging it ga. I've once had the post inseparated with the "clasp" but the whole "thing" detached from the earrings. So scary!!! :-(

原文章由 fatping1 於 07-8-30 16:34 發表
fungwongphie,

I thought u had the black baby cabas wor, u ordered khaki baby cabas as well?? u really in love of cabas wor...

I saw the khaki baby cabas IRL, so pretty ... if i don't h ...

別墅

積分: 780

62#
發表於 07-8-30 16:43 |只看該作者
fatping1,

No la...... I'm too fat!!! Can't being a model!!! Maybe I can being a cameraman to take some pic tonight!!!

原文章由 fatping1 於 07-8-30 16:27 發表
Winniemama,

I guess new chain will include bijoux chain guar... may be all those chain without leather will be called new chain la...

Why u didn't post modeling pic of your dark silver 226?

大宅

積分: 4157

63#
發表於 07-8-30 16:53 |只看該作者
Threetoone,

Thanks a lot!!! U are so clever, i can just use other clasps for Chanel earrings... i thought i cannot use my CC earrings, now i can use it again la... so happy!

別墅

積分: 906

64#
發表於 07-8-30 16:55 |只看該作者
Threetoone,

I didn't call all the shops in HK for the CL...but asked the LC, On Pedder that I have been to two days ago. The sales there seemed like they didn't have a clue what I was talking about! Some have the same style shoes but no nude color.

If you are crazy about that pair like I am, you can go to those stores to try the same style different color on...get the exact size and order wherever carrying the desire color. muahahhahahaha..... No excuse not to buy!!! muahahhaa.....

原文章由 Threetoone 於 07-8-30 16:28 發表
Since every one was so "hard working" recently, I declared that I have to give up la. May I be excused, I don't think I can go through all the posts la......hope you won't mind.

arayako,

I just want ...

大宅

積分: 4701

65#
發表於 07-8-30 16:56 |只看該作者
fatping1,

i have one pair of earrings of cc logo, is very tight the 托,
so i 很少用....:-( :-(
小玄玄於15-3-06在聖保祿醫院出生!!!

大宅

積分: 3056

66#
發表於 07-8-30 16:59 |只看該作者
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and very interested on the topic of chanel. I'd like to buy a Jumbo Classic Flap and I have just checked the chanel shop at Pacific Place and they only got the black one.
Mikileung, would you mind telling me what color did you buy for your Jumbo Classic Flap. Many thanks!

原文章由 mikileung0920 於 07-8-30 15:48 發表
all sister,

today i received sa in hk phone, have a jumbo classic bag arrived, so i buy it and got frist chanel bag now!

and also i buy the hair clip as well!

very beauty and h ...

大宅

67#
發表於 07-8-30 17:04 |只看該作者
hi maymayliu,

我之前已經問過chanel hk, 她們話香港只係番blk and beige, 但係如果你買jumbo size,就一定只得黑色!個jumbo classic bag係昨日先返ja,好多熟客都holding,如果你鐘意就要快手喇!

Miki
小玄玄於15-3-06在聖保祿醫院出生!!!

大宅

積分: 3056

68#
發表於 07-8-30 17:12 |只看該作者
Miki, thanks for your information. But i have already got the black one so i'd prefer to buy something different. I think Beige color is nice but i haven't seen this in HK chanel shop. I always see people using nice chanel bags but they have never been sold in HK shops. I think HK chanel holds all the bags for their VIP and the display are just the boring and old items.

原文章由 mikileung0920 於 07-8-30 17:04 發表
hi maymayliu,

我之前已經問過chanel hk, 她們話香港只係番blk and beige, 但係如果你買jumbo size,就一定只得黑色!個jumbo classic bag係昨日先返ja,好多熟客都holding,如果你鐘意就要快手喇!

Miki ...

別墅

積分: 591

69#
發表於 07-8-30 17:20 |只看該作者
fatping1

咁都無咁驚, 其實我驚係因為我打電話比個sa, 但我d英文又
驚佢聽唔清

原文章由 fatping1 於 07-8-30 16:12 發表
happychu,

Don't worry so much, I know which SA u are talking about... sometimes he told me he shipped the bag on Sat, but i won't receive it until next next Monday or Tuesday... i am used to his talk ...

珍珠宮

積分: 46747

趣教勳章 畀面勳章 貢獻勳章 大廚勳章 遊學勳章 冬日勳章 春季勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 月餅勳章 開心吸收勳章

70#
發表於 07-8-30 17:24 |只看該作者
fatping1,

Oh, that's why I got confused with the reissue chain la.......I really thought it is = new chain (as it doesn't have the leather strip in between ma.......)......

BTW, I have given the blk baby cabas to my best best friend as her coming BD gift (hadn't get her any for years) but I doubt if the bag is a bit not perfect (the leather part). I don't know if I will swap the khaki one with her later when I got the latter.

Oh, yes, I got problem with the earrings as well......the plastic ring got detached from the earrings........I used it only once and want to use the second time........I finally got the clasp replaced @ Chanel (after they have tried v hard to separate the 'clicked' clasp from the post for me........

Threetoone,

Your view is supported........even from Chanel SA.......

Ah ~~ we haven't told them that we eventually met IRL. hahahahaha !!! You look so beautiful and I am so C9 ~~~ hahahaha ~~
原文章由 fatping1 於 07-8-30 16:27 發表
Winniemama,

I guess new chain will include bijoux chain guar... may be all those chain without leather will be called new chain la...

Why u didn't post modeling pic of your dark silver 226?
Please do not quote any information posted by fungwongphie.
不誠實使用電腦會構成罪行,切勿以身試法。
何謂不誠實使用電腦??

大宅

71#
發表於 07-8-30 18:02 |只看該作者
hi all sister,

我影左相呀,但係post唔到,要再試一試先~may be post in tmr
la~!
我好鐘意新出個髮夾呀~超靚!!!heehee~明天帶個仔返學個陣用先~
HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

我今日超 ,個chanel bag 好靚呀真係~

miki
小玄玄於15-3-06在聖保祿醫院出生!!!

複式洋房

積分: 388

72#
發表於 07-8-30 18:23 |只看該作者
原文章由 TULIP1 於 07-8-30 10:46 發表
Hi girls,
I just received my baby Cabas from US this moring , I didn't expect that it will be arrived so quickly just take 2 days. Now, I've no worry for my oncoming trip. The sales manager is so grea ...

TULIP1
請算我"塘凸", 想問你個袋買左幾錢同埋邊度可以訂呢

大宅

73#
發表於 07-8-30 18:32 |只看該作者
fungwongphie,

Yes ar, sorry I forgot to tell too because I was too busy since we met. I just continued to be a driver that day and had dinner with my family and then flew off to SG early Sunday.

Nope, you're not C9 at all ar. Don't say that, every one looks causal during weekend ga la.

Haha...thanks, you're too kind to me. But indeed I am not pretty at all la......

I did not check the goodies with the bill la, should be okay la. When I went home with that big "disney" bag, my daughter just took them all out and removed all the plastic bags, so I didn't think I can get the things exchanged even if they're not alright, so I gave up.

Thanks for your help ar!!!

arayako,

Haha...thanks for reminding me, okay let me take a look later la....and in case if you "target" one in HK, immediately let me know no matter what, okay?

Winniemama,

Indeed I also thought that new chain=bijoux chain tim?

fatping1,

I am not clever ar, I just love accessories. Indeed, besides handbags, shoes and jackets, I love all kinds of accessories, of course, especially those "real" jewlleries" la.

fatping1 and kadie,

I am also interested in "studying" jewelleries ga. But just the opposite here, I've been studying for too long in my life, I'd better take a break for a long while before going back to the books la.

Cheers,
Threetoone

[ 本文章最後由 Threetoone 於 07-8-30 19:05 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 9235

74#
發表於 07-8-30 19:14 |只看該作者
原文章由 arayako 於 07-8-30 15:56 發表
mikileung,
Congrats!

LMMJ,
I think you'll be totally fine using a 226. You won't find it too big unless you are used to small bags.

arayako,
Thanks for your advise.
I'm planning to order 226 -Metallic Black, what colour do you have ?

大宅

75#
發表於 07-8-30 21:37 |只看該作者
Threetoone,

I am also lazy to go to school again, just thought if i got plenty of time, may be study jewellery is something interesting... hee hee! i guess i love looking at actual jewellery more than reading the text books...

Oh, i really want to meet u & other sisters ar... i haven't met anyone in this thread, only kind of recognized Kalani by looking at her white ex. flap... :loveliness: hope one day we can meet la... :D

I guess the bijoux chain also means new chain, can refer to both shiny chain and vintage-look chain guar...

大宅

76#
發表於 07-8-30 21:40 |只看該作者
Hi jumbo flap & reissues lovers,

I copied this pic from PF to share with u... white jumbo classic flap VS. white reissue!

大宅

77#
發表於 07-8-30 21:42 |只看該作者
fatping1,

If I buy one more Chanel, I will get a white one. Perhaps white caviar classic is a good choice.

Yes, I really want that one day all of our friends here can meet each other. he..he...that must be a lot of fun.

Cheers,
Threetoone

男爵府

積分: 5300

78#
發表於 07-8-30 21:51 |只看該作者
Fatping,

I also didn't meet any of you. You are not the single one. I hope one day we can gather and see others' beloved Chanel. I thought it must be fun and we should be carry more varieties than shops in HK.

大宅

79#
發表於 07-8-30 22:00 |只看該作者
Threetoone & Sams,

May be we should celebrate our 1/2 year anniversary of the Chanel thread ... let's meet together IRL and each of us wear our favorite Chanel handbag and guess who is who... so LOW TOE!!! haaa haaa....

Do u remember if 320320 started the Chanel thread in March 2007? I remembered i bought my 1st Chanel bag after reading 320320's Chanel Part 1, then i joined the discussion until now... it's a BK history ar... hee hee!

別墅

積分: 777

80#
發表於 07-8-30 22:24 |只看該作者
Fatping,
that's a great idea... meeting all of us IRL. Perhpas in a month or 2 la... coz seems like everyone is busy with kids starting school.
but I'm sure we will meet ge.

首頁

尾頁

跳至